Quicken & QuickBooks Web Connect
Export your business account information into Quicken and QuickBooks!
Quicken and QuickBooks make it easy to manage your spending, stay on top of day-to-day finances, and stick to a budget.
Easily create profit/loss and cash flow reports, so you’ll always know how your business is performing.
Follow these steps to export a file:
- Select “Account Summary” and then click the account link to display the “Account Detail” screen.
- Click the “Export File” link either from the navigation bar, the left hand frame or by using the ‘mouse-over’ function. The Export File Page displays the account you were viewing on the Account Detail page.
- Select the Account from the drop-down list box.
- Select the Export format from the drop-down list box. If you choose either the QIF or IIF format, you will need to select the Reconcilement option.
- Select either “All New Transactions since Download” or “Only Transaction On or Between These Dates”. Fill in the Starting and Ending Dates if applicable.
- When you click the “Continue” button, a Confirmation page is displayed. The file export information is shown along with the confirmation number.
- Click the Download File button to complete the process. A browser dialog box will display, and walk you through the process of transferring the data files to your financial management program.
Note: If you have chosen .OFX for Quicken™, click the Quicken™logo to download. For help on this process, click the Help button to open the Intuit Help site. If you have chosen .OFX for Money™,click the Money™ logo to download. For help on this process, click the Help button to open the Microsoft Active Statement help site.